Wednesday, January 14, 2009

~::My Favourite Opinion::~

When I did Speed Talk, the question prepared was "what would you suggest to decrease the abuse of women nowadays which is increasing rapidly?"..In my opinion,we should enforce the rules that we already have now..It is very important to give warning to our community especially men..The rules that goverment already stated right now are not suitable with current situation. So that I suggest a heavier punishment to those abuser should be made by authority.In this activity,i strongly agree with the feedback opinion by one of my friend,Nur Fitrina. She said , as a woman we must have our own society to take care of our own needs.Why? i strongly believe that from the society, we can know how seriously the violent going far and discuss for detail to prevent that problem..With this society also, we can share experiences and try to solve it together..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger