Wednesday, September 10, 2008

about my presentation...


Assalamualaikum...after the presentation, i really feel better than before..but i really not satisfied with my presentation because many mistakes i do..firstly, i am not elaborate my personal statement and my stand very well..so many important information related with my information cannot deliver..i am just talking about the slide and not tell the audiences about the relevant points. Then, the audience not really interested with my presentation..maybe because they busy with their tell me more...never mind..How's your presentation?I think, i want to representation but it will take time for me to get ready with new style..Next presentation, i will ready with my point and not talk nonsense..better i get many information and more confident to talk..The presentation give me many experiences and i will take this as lesson in life..So, for everyone who is not really satisfied with their presentation, do not feel guilty, but assume this is the experience and lesson in study..Do not do the same mistake during another presentation..

2 comments:

amoi_dulli said...

hmm..
its normal to make mistakes during 1st presentation..u still haf tym 2 work things up..
jia you...


heheheh

fatiehah said...

thank you for your support..
i will do better for the product presentation..
insyaallah..

Powered By Blogger