Wednesday, September 10, 2008

::LOVING IS THE PART OF LIVING::

Assalamualaikum for everyone. For the oral presentation, i choose to present about myself. For the presentation, i take 'loving is the part of living' for the personal statemen. The three stand that i choose are loving your environment (school), love your parents, and love your activities. Love your environment means i love my previous school and college. Both of them give many experiences for me to be a good person. I got much knowledge during study at MJSC Terendak, Malacca n Kolej MARA Kulim, Kedah. This knowledge helps me a lot to survive at this university because not easy to be a student at university. Then, second stand which loves your family. I really appreciate what my parents do for me such as sent me to the good school even though i am not really interested at first. But, lastly, i think that they are known what the best for their children. My fathers is a soldier and not always stay at home. The last stand loves your activities. I really interested in hiking and sport. So, for every activity like that, i will join. It can release my tension and sometimes it can relate with our life. The last activity that i join during matriculation is expedition at Kenong Rimba Park, Kuala Lipis, Pahang. During that, i get many friends. The activities like that can make me a balance student in academic and cocuriculum. It’s really important to make me tough and courage student to live at University Malaysia Pahang. In a nutshell, love is important to make you as a good person and an excellent engineer because we must be create something useful product for our country. Without love, everything meaningless.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger